Tea Tang is a delicious and easy-to-make beverage that is a great way to beat the summer heat. It is made with just a few simple ingredients and can be enjoyed by both children and adults alike. This drink is not only refreshing, but it is also packed with essential vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. This recipe is sure to become a family favorite in no time!
- 2 teaspoons of black tea leaves
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 liter of cold water
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Ice cubes (optional)
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add water and tea leaves. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves and return the liquid back to the saucepan. Add sugar and lemon juice and stir until dissolved.
- Let the mixture cool and pour it into a pitcher or other container.
- Add cold water to the mixture and stir until blended. Serve over ice cubes, if desired.
Tea Tang is a great alternative to sugary sodas and other beverages. It is low in calories and is a great source of antioxidants. Tea leaves are also a good source of vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Lemon juice adds a hint of vitamin C to the beverage and helps to increase the absorption of the other nutrients.
This beverage is a great option for those looking to cut back on their sugar intake. It is a much healthier alternative than many of the sugary drinks on the market. This beverage also has a very low glycemic index, which means that it won’t cause a spike in your blood sugar levels.
If you are looking for a refreshing and healthy drink to enjoy during the summer months, Tea Tang is a great choice. The ingredients are simple and easy to find, so you can make this beverage in no time. Enjoy this recipe as a refreshing and healthy alternative to sugary drinks!
Leave a Reply