Nothing quite beats a cold glass of tea-lemonade on a hot summer day. It’s the perfect combination of sweet, tart and refreshing. And the best part is, it’s so easy to make! All you need is a few simple ingredients and you’ll have a delicious summer drink in no time.
This tea-lemonade recipe will make about 8 servings. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cups of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 4 tea bags of your favorite tea
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices for garnish (optional)
Making tea-lemonade is easy and only takes a few steps. Here’s what you need to do:
- Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Once the water is boiling, remove it from the heat and add the tea bags. Let the tea steep for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and discard them.
- Add the sugar and stir until it’s completely dissolved.
- Add the lemon juice and stir until it’s completely combined.
- Let the mixture cool for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the tea-lemonade into glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
This tea-lemonade recipe is a great way to get a refreshing and tasty drink without adding a lot of calories. One serving of this recipe is about 60 calories. It also contains no fat or cholesterol and only 12g of sugar. It’s a great way to cool off without compromising your diet.
This tea-lemonade recipe is just the beginning. There are plenty of variations you can try out. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Add a few sprigs of fresh mint for a refreshing twist.
- Swap out the tea for green tea for a healthier version.
- Add a splash of vodka for a fun adult beverage.
- Swap out the sugar for honey for a more natural sweetener.
- Add a few slices of fresh ginger for a spicy kick.
As you can see, there are lots of ways to enjoy tea-lemonade. Whether you like it sweet or tart, you’ll be sure to find a version that suits your taste. So grab your ingredients and give this delicious recipe a try!
Leave a Reply