Are you a tea lover? Do you want to make tea concentrate for a quick cup of tea whenever you want? Then this is the perfect recipe for you! Making tea concentrate is not a difficult task and it is actually quite simple. In this article we will explain how to make tea concentrate and provide you with the necessary information about the ingredients, instructions, and nutrition.
The ingredients you will need to make tea concentrate are:
- 3 tablespoons of loose leaf tea
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 cup of cold water
- Honey or sugar (optional)
- A strainer
- A container with a lid
Making tea concentrate is very easy. Here are the instructions for making tea concentrate:
- Put three tablespoons of loose leaf tea in a heat-safe container.
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water over the tea.
- Let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea using a strainer.
- Pour 1 cup of cold water over the tea.
- Add honey or sugar to taste if desired.
- Pour the tea into a container with a lid and store in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy your tea concentrate whenever you want!
Tea concentrate is a healthy and nutritious option for those who don’t want to drink regular tea. Tea is a source of antioxidants and has many health benefits. The amount of antioxidants in tea may vary depending on the type and amount of tea used. Tea also contains polyphenols and catechins which can help reduce inflammation and protect against certain diseases. Adding honey or sugar to the tea concentrate will increase the amount of calories and carbohydrates, so be sure to keep that in mind when adding sweeteners.
One serving of tea concentrate is equal to 1/2 cup.
One serving of tea concentrate contains:
- Calories: 0
- Total Fat: 0 grams
- Saturated Fat: 0 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 0 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 0 grams
- Sugars: 0 grams
- Protein: 0 grams
Tea concentrate is a quick and easy way to make a cup of tea whenever you want. It is also healthy and nutritious, containing antioxidants, polyphenols, and catechins which can help reduce inflammation and protect against certain diseases. The ingredients and instructions are very simple and it only takes a few minutes to make. So why not give this tea concentrate recipe a try and enjoy a cup of tea whenever you want!
Leave a Reply